Sun, Oct 23|
Living Beyond Your Pain
Struggling to identify who you are outside of your people pleasing roles? Join me! Let me help you!
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
About the event
After years and years of focusing on others it can be hard to determine who we are and what we need. Often times it causes us to live a life feeling like we are always last on our list. You may be wondering why you are like this? Why is it so difficult to get over the humps of life?
Let me help you discover who you are in this 2.5 hour workshop!
This workshop is for you if:
1. You have always wondered if there is a different way to live outside of the way you have been condition to believe
2. You silently suffer within yourself and are sad and angry that people can't seem to show up for you, how you show up for them.
3. You struggle to understand your own needs and feelings.
4. You often wonder to yourself who you are, what you like, and what do you value in life.
5. You want to see yourself as more than the roles you play in life (I.E. mother, father, aunt, best friend, sister, your career, your degrees, etc. )
What will you learn in this workshop?
In this workshop we will take time to go over the following:
1. What makes up our identity?
2. How can we begin to have a deeper relationship with self?
3. What are our needs and how can we actively get them met by people we love
4. Ways to hear, listen, and be in tune with your inner self.
I hope you are as excited as I am!
You will be given a homework assignment that will consist of 3 activities in an email after you have purchased your ticket. .In addition to this we will do 1 guided meditation together and 1 group activity together.
I will be discussing what makes you who you are. You are made up of 4 sections: 1) Our Thoughts 2) Our parents emotional state as they were taking care of us 3) Our perceptions and lastly 4) Our experiences.
We can change how we see ourselves by acknowledging our pain, our childhood experiences that hurt us, and then asking ourselves who we are outside of the roles we have in life (mother, father, sister, best friend, auntie, uncle, church member, problem solver etc.) You will take time together with my support in changing your narrative and discovering who you are outside of the roles you have.
I will help you identify your attachment style AND understand how to communicate your needs based on the new awareness you will have. Our attachment styles play a major role in how we interact with friends, family members, and our spouses/significant other.
Last section of the workshop we will be discussing self-love, what does it mean for us and how can we practice it every day. We will be discussing how we can express our needs and I will help YOU will the language you need for yourself to explain your needs to those you love. We will also create a self-care plan together so you can continue the work, even after this workshop. (That is the powerful piece)
So here it is! Are you ready? I hope you are! You should be! 2022 is almost ending. You deserve to give yourself two hours on self-care Sunday to focus on yourself
1. Opening Meditation and Welcome (10:00am-10:15am)PST
2. Discussion- What makes up our identity (10:15am-10:45am)PST
3. Activity- Who am I and what is my attachment style (10:45am-11:00am)PST
4. Discussion- What do I value, what are my needs, and how do I plan to walk in the true authenticity of who I am?
5. Discussion: What is getting in the way of me loving me? (11:30am-12:00pm)PST
6. Wrap Up, Self Care Plan, Questions, closing meditation (12pm-12:30pm)PST
It will be a day of mediation, healing, laughing, crying, and evolving! Are you ready? Grab your ticket NOW! See you there!
Healing Vibes (Gen. Admission)
+$0.98 service fee
Includes a virtual ticket of event
+$0.98 service fee0
Heal and Grow
+$1.43 service fee
The Heal and Grow ticket includes general admission into the workshop, and an autograph copy of my latest book- When Depression and Anxiety Have A Voice,
+$1.43 service fee0
Evolve and Conquer
+$3.23 service fee
This ticket includes everything you need! (If you have been on your healing journey for awhile and are determined to grow in abudance and evolve into the person you want to be this package is for you! This package includes admission into the Living Beyond My Pain workshop, an autograph copy of my book- When Depression And Anxiety Have A Voice, and the Living Beyond My Pain Work book ) * AND A discounted one on one session with me. (Normal fee $97 per session)
+$3.23 service fee0